Help control the pest population on your four-legged fury friends with Max's Bugs Bee Gone Spray for dogs. This 100% pure and all-natural blend of Apple Cider Vinegar, filtered water, and essential oils helps safely prevent against fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, flies, and gnats. With refreshing fragrances of lemongrass, peppermint, eucalyptus and other essential oils, it will help in keeping your dog's fur free of unpleasant odors as well! To use, shake well and then spray one to two sprays on coat of fur and rub in.
- Includes natural essential oils to safely repel insects.
- This gentle spray can be introduced on your dog starting at 12 weeks of age. Consult your veterinarian before introducing essential oils to your dog.
- Packaged in a convenient on-the-go 4 oz spray bottle that includes a fine mist sprayer to ensure an even, easy, no mess application.
- A non-staining blend that can be used on cloth furniture, bedding, and carpet.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Avoid contact with your pet's eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Do not use as a substitute for a flea and tick treatment. Use only as a prevention.
- Sensitivities may occur after using spray. If any signs of irritation occur, stop use of prevention spray, rinse and bathe thoroughly. Consult veterinarian if sensitivity continues.